Wednesdays 18:00-22:00, Saturdays & Sundays 08:00-16:30
Driver Operator All Vehicle
November 2 @ 18:00 - November 22 @ 17:00
Affiliated Cost: $215, Unaffiliated Cost: $885
– 11-2-22, 1800-2200 @ Northwood Narrows Station: Module 1-Understanding Emergency Vehicles
– 11-9-22, 1800-2200 @ Northwood Narrows Station: Module 2-Maintaining Emergency Vehicles
– 11-16-22, 1800-2200 @ Northwood Narrows Station: Module 3-Driving & Operating Emergency Vehicles
– 11-19-22, 0800-1630 @ Rockingham County Courthouse: Module 4A-DOAV Skill Drills
– 11-20-22, 0800-1630 @ Rockingham County Courthouse: Module 4B-DOAV Skill Drills
– 11-22-22, 1700-2200 @ Northwood Narrows Station: DOAV Certification Exam
From the Course Catalog
The Driver/Operator – All Vehicle with TIMS class is designed to provide students, both EMS providers and firefighters, with the basic knowledge and skills required to safely drive emergency vehicles. A combination of classroom and hands-on skills drills cover basic vehicle terminology, design and construction, basic driving skills, emergency driving considerations and skills, readiness checks, and maintenance. Additionally, the class includes the National Traffic Incident Management Responder Training Program.
Prerequisites must be met at the time of registration.
- Valid Driver's License
Registration is only permitted within the defined registration window. Prerequisites must be met at the time of registration. Applicants will be notified within two business days with the status of their applications. Courses where pricing is listed as "grant funded" covers course tuition only. Overtime/backfill eligible courses will be specifically noted.
Registration Opens: Friday September 09, 2022 @ 03:30 Registration Closes: Thursday October 27, 2022 @ 11:00