Bow Fire Department
Full-Time Firefighter/EMS Provider
The Bow Fire Department is seeking qualified applicants to establish an eligibility list for a Full-Time Firefighter/EMS Provider (AEMT or Paramedic preferred).
Minimum Qualifications to Apply Include:
· 18 years of age.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· NH Licensed at the EMT level (AEMT within one year of appointment).
· Pro-Board Firefighter II Certification or Equivalent.
· Current Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) certification.
· A Valid NH Driver’s License with (CDL-Preferred).
· Highly motivated and shows a commitment to the town of Bow, our residents, and the department.
Lateral transfers accepted. Applicants must comply with New Hampshire Fire Standards and Training Commissions Rule Part 700.
Applicants must pass a resume review, an oral board interview, an extensive background investigation, and an NFPA 1582 medical examination.
Successful completion of a physical agility test, NFPA 1582 medical examination every two years, AEMT within one year, and CDL within six months of hire will be a condition of continued employment.
Additional consideration will be given to applicants with a paramedic certification.
Compensation is based on credentials and experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Bow Fire Department, Attention Chief Eliot Berman, 10 Grandview Road, Bow, NH 03304, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to receive the resume and cover letter is December 1, 2022.
Town of Bow is an EOE
To apply for this job please visit www.bownh.gov.