Website Chichester Fire-Rescue
Chichester Fire-Rescue is accepting reumes for its resident student program starting in August 2020. Students will receive the opportunity to respond to a variety of emergencies, participate in training and acquire field experience in firefighting and emergency medical service throughout your time as a student.
● Must be enrolled in either the Lakes Region Community College Fire Science program or the NHTI Paramedic program
● Must be at least 18 years old at the time of hire
● High school diploma or GED
● Valid driver’s license
● Must be able to pass a criminal background check
● Must be able to pass an NFPA 1582 medical exam and have forms completed by a physician
Any applicants interested in the Chichester Fire-Rescue resident student program please submit a resume and cover letter to:
22 Main Street Chichester NH 03258
or email to
To apply for this job please visit www.chichesterfirerescue.com.