This position is eligible for a $15,000 sign-on incentive
The Dartmouth Hitchcock Advanced Response Team (DHART) is based in Lebanon, NH at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, New Hampshire’s only verified Level 1 Trauma Center. DHART crews provide air medical transportation services to the communities of Northern New England and will respond to public safety agency requests for medical evacuation of trauma patients from scenes of injury. DHART was designed to serve the Northern New England region of New Hampshire, Vermont, upstate New York, and western Maine.
The Paramedics at DHART work in collaboration with the flight nurse and other medical crew members in the transport and care of critically ill or injured patients by assessing, managing, and treating patients during air or ground transport.
· 3 years of full-time paramedic experience required.
· Excellent communication skills desired with the ability to work collaboratively as member of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Must be capable of meeting DHART mandatory physical requirements as verified by the DHMC Occupational Medicine Service during a pre-employment screening physical examination, and then yearly as required.
· Must meet crew weight standard (100kg or less, transport ready, in uniform).
· Ability to travel unrestricted by air or ground between the U.S. and Canada with the ability to travel to remote sites.
· National Registry Emergency Medical Technician, CCEMT-P, CICP certifications, NRP preferred.
· Previous critical care transport experience and public speaking experience desired.
· Paramedic currently eligible for unrestricted licensure in the State of NH.
· Current certification in BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
· Must possess a valid passport.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Dartmouth Hitchcock.
The Dartmouth Health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Dartmouth Cancer Center, Dartmouth Health Children’s; 4 member hospitals, and 30 Dartmouth Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast, and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Watch this video to learn more about DHART.
Applicants are encouraged to visit our career site to learn more and apply.
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.dartmouth-hitchcock.org.