Website Farmington Fire & Rescue
The Town of Farmington is also looking to fill several Per-diem firefighter/EMT positions. Per-diem employees typically work 12-hour or 24hr shifts. Successful candidates shall be responsible for providing fire protection/suppression services, Emergency Medical Services including transport services, as well as all other related duties as directed.
Successful candidates should be self-motivated, work well in emergencies and have the ability to work unsupervised from time to time.
Minimum qualifications are as follows:
- Nationally Registered and NH Licensed EMT Including current CPR card.
- Firefighter I certification (Firefighter II certification preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL License preferred but not required)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, driving record check and pre-employment physical and drug screening.
We offer the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Weekend shift differential
- Longevity pay
- Extensive training opportunities, both internal and external
If interested please mail or hand deliver completed Town of Farmington employment application and resume to:
Farmington Fire & Rescue
160 Main Street
Farmington, NH 03835
Attn: James Reinert, Chief of Department
Questions should be directed to either Chief James Reinert, firstname.lastname@example.org or Assistant Chief Edgerly, email@example.com, or by calling the station 603-755-2131.
To apply for this job please visit farmingtonfd.net.