Website Hudson NH Fire Department
WE ARE HIRING!
The Town of Hudson, NH Fire Department is now accepting applications for:
Come join a team of dedicated professionals in a gratifying and rewarding career in public safety communications.
For more information and an application package visit: https://bit.ly/HFD-Dispatcher
The Hudson Fire Department currently has two vacancies in our Dispatch Center.
Our dispatchers expedite calls for both Hudson and Litchfield, NH. Located inside the Leonard A. Smith Central Fire Station, our Dispatch Center handles inquires both over the phone and in person.
- Hourly Range $18.98 to $23.08 ($41,452.32 to $50,406.72 annually) based on experience. Annual salary based on 2,184 hours. (effective July 1, 2023)
- Competitive benefits package
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Dispatcher position a member of the Professional Firefighters of Hudson I.A.F.F. Local #3154
- Group 1 membership in the NH Retirement System
- $500 yearly clothing allowance provided
- 168 – 252 hours of accrued earned time per year (based on years of service), with earned time buyout options twice per year.
- Shift swap opportunities available.
- Eligible for overtime upon completion of sixty days of full-time employment and two satisfactory evaluations from the Dispatch Supervisor.
- Work schedule consists of (4) 12-hour shifts. Two shifts 0800-2000 and two shifts 2000-0800, then four days off, then the schedule repeats. 42-hour average work week over an 8-week cycle.
Application packages will be accepted until all positions are filled. Please submit applications via email, postal mail or drop off:
Drop off or postal mail: Fire Administration Building – 39 Ferry Street – Hudson, NH 03051
Questions regarding this position?
Please contact Lieutenant Michael Mallen at email@example.com or 603-886-6021.
The Town of Hudson, NH is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.