Website Hudson NH Fire Department
WE ARE HIRING!
Applications are now being accepted for current vacancies with our next Recruit School scheduled to begin early 2024.
We are accepting applications for firefighters with EMT, AEMT or Paramedic licenses with a minimum of Firefighter I and Firefighter II by end of probation. AEMT license would be required by the end of probation.
Why join Hudson Fire? Here a few highlights:
• FF/EMT $18.14 to $24.58 per hour
• FF/AEMT $22.69 to $27.56 per hour
• FF/Medic $24.85 to $30.22 per hour
• 11 Personnel per Shift
• Member for Member Coverage
• PPE Program
• Clothing Allowance
• Educational Reimbursement
• In final year of a 5-year contract with the Town
• Group 2 Retirement
• 24-hour schedules to include 24 hours on/48 hours off, 24 hours on/96 hours off
• 240 hours of accrued earned time per year, with earned time buyout options twice per year
• Opportunities for growth
• 11 paid holidays
• Health and Dental Insurance
RIDE ALONG OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
To obtain an application package and learn more about all that Hudson Fire has to offer, please visit our Fire Recruitment page at https://bit.ly/JOINHFD
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org