Website Memorial Hospital
Be part of the long awaited distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine! We are building our vaccine team to provide the COVID-19 Vaccine to our care team and our community. We are seeking Advanced EMTs and Paramedics to staff our vaccine clinic.
- The Medical Technician is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in the COVID-19 Vaccine clinic. The Medical Technician will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the clinic and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere. The Medical Technician must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- Full time or part time benefit-eligible temporary opportunities with daytime hours. Weekends may be required depending on staffing needs and patient volume.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, life/disability insurance, paid time off, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: See “License/Certifications” below.
- License/Certifications: Must maintain valid basic CPR certification, along with one of the following:Active National Registry Advanced EMT (AEMT) License, or;
Active National Registry Paramedic License.
- Experience: N/A
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in basic computer skills
To apply for this job please visit www.careersatmainehealth.org.