Website Moultonborough Fire Rescue
Moultonborough Fire Rescue Department will be adding six new firefighter-EMS providers starting July 2023. The Town of Moultonborough is 75 square miles in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire and has the most waterfrontage on Lake Winnipesaukee. In 2022 the department answered 1,100 calls with fulltime weekday staffing and a group of call firefighters that operate out of two fire stations. The area is a vacation destination with a wide range of year-round activities. Currently the department provides fire and NON-TRANSPORT EMS services.
· Minimum of 18 years of age upon date of Application.
· Graduation from High School or possession of a GED.
· Nationally Registered and NH Licensed Emergency Medical Technician Basic (AEMT or Paramedic Preferred) with valid CPR card.
· NH Fire Standards & Training or equivalent Firefighter II or National Pro Board Certified FF2.
· Current Valid State of New Hampshire CPAT certification or comply with the State of New Hampshire Admin Rule 703-Transfers (Transfers preferred).
· Ability to pass a criminal background check with a clean driving record.
Competitive starting wages based on experience, training, and qualifications:
· Starting hourly range from $22.00 to $25.00.
Twenty-four-hour work shift
· 24 on – 48 off- 24 on- 96 on call (After orientation period and starting late August 2023)
Competitive benefit package:
· New Hampshire Retirement System
· Short and long-term Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Medical Insurance
· Paid Holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a cover letter and resume along with copies of current CPAT, NREMT EMS certification, Fire certification, Driver License, and any other documents listed above no later than 4PM on June 19, 2023, to:
Moultonborough Town Hall
P.O. Box 139
Moultonborough, New Hampshire 03254 or Email to: email@example.com
The Town of Moultonborough is an equal opportunity employer.
he Town of Moultonborough and the Moultonborough Fire Rescue Department and its management team has the right to add, delete or wave any requirements for hiring as deemed in the best interest of the Town of Moultonborough and the Moultonborough Fire Rescue Department to do so.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org