Nottingham Fire Rescue
Nottingham Fire - Rescue Department
Nottingham Fire – Rescue Department
235 Stage Road
PO Box 114
Nottingham, NH 03290-0114
Firefighter / Emergency Medical Technician
The Town of Nottingham Fire – Rescue Department is evolving to 24 hour staffing and is accepting applications for Full Time Firefighter / EMT to fill multiple immediate openings.
• High school diploma (or equivalent)
• Nationally Registered EMT with NH Provider License
• Certified Firefighter Level I (Must attain Certified Firefighter Level II within 1 year of employment)
• Current CPAT certificate, as required by NH Administrative Rule Part 702.
• or Applicant listed on current State of NH Firefighter Candidate List or lateral transfer of full-time, career personnel pursuant to State of NH Administrative Rule 700
• Able to pass NFPA 1582 medical evaluation
• NH CDL-B driver’s license with tank and air brake endorsements (Must attain within 1 year of employment)
Preferred qualifications include:
• Certified Firefighter Level II
Additional considerations will be given to applicants with certification in:
• Fire Instructor, •. Fire Inspector, • Fire Investigator
• HAZMAT Technician Level, • CPST
Dependent on experience with a generous benefit package.
Open until filled.
Please forward cover letter, resume and copies of latest pertinent certifications to:
Chief Jaye J. Vilchock
Nottingham Fire Rescue Department
PO Box 114
Nottingham, N.H. 03290
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org