Nottingham Fire Rescue
The Town of Nottingham is accepting applications for the immediate open positions for Per-Diem Firefighter/EMT (ALS Provider preferred). This is a 8-32 hour a week position, depending on staffing needs with opportunity to work 24-hour shifts. The position responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting Career staff with ; response to fire and medical emergencies, operating department apparatus, assist in fire and life safety Inspections, Inspection and maintenance of department equipment 911 transport, and the maintenance of Fire Department buildings and grounds.
Candidates should have minimum qualifications of
· Certified Firefighter Level 1
· Nationally Registered EMT with NH Providers License
· High school diploma (or equivalent)
· Ability to pass NFPA 1582 Medical Evaluation
Preferred qualifications Include:
· Advanced EMT or Paramedic
· Certified Firefighter Level ll
· Fire Science or Emergency Management Degree
· Current CPAT
Deadline for the positions will remain open until vacancies are filled.
Please email cover letter, resume, and copies of latest pertinent certifications to:
Deputy-Chief Matt Curry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org