Website Town of Bedford, NH
Population of approx. 23,000; rural/upscale; community oriented
Firefighter/EMT, AEMT or Paramedic
The Bedford, NH Fire Department is now accepting applications for vacant positions.
Salary: Commensurate with certifications.
· Respond to fire and medical emergencies.
· Drive and operate emergency apparatus.
· Inventory and maintain all apparatus and equipment in a constant state of readiness.
· Participate in fire prevention and risk reduction activities.
· Participate in regular training.
· 18 years of age
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Current CPAT certification or eligible for lateral transfer
· Firefighter II certification
· NREMT Advanced-EMT or Paramedic
· Valid driver’s license (CDL preferred)
Qualified candidates will be expected to successfully pass the department swim test, acrophobia test, oral board, and Chief’s interview to be considered eligible.
For a comprehensive job posting and Town of Bedford, NH job application: https://www.bedfordnh.org/230/Employment-Opportunities
Completed applications, resumes, and cover letters may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/dropped off to:
Bedford Town Offices
24 North Amherst Road
Bedford, NH 03110
Application deadline: Until filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com