Service Leaders and Department Heads:
Please join us Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 12:00 noon for a webinar to discuss the COVID-19 epidemic, including the evolving public health response. The webinar can be accessed at the following link and call-in information: Webinar link: https://zoom.us/j/852671104 Call-in Number: 1-646-558-8656 Meeting ID: 852 671 104. We hope that you will also promote this webinar among your partners.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released new interim guidelines for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and 911 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPS). Interim Guidance for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Systems and 911 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) for 2019-nCoV in the United States.
- Review the most recent NH DPHS Health Alert Network (HAN) message(s), located: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/alerts/han.htm
- February 26, 2020: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Update #4
- February 1, 2020: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Update #3
- January 29, 2020: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)-1/29/2020 Webinar Link Updated
- January 27, 2020: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Update #2
- January 21, 2020: Novel Coronavirus (nCoV-2019) Identified in Wuhan, China
Immediately report any suspect cases to DPHS by calling 603-271-4496 (after hours 603-271-5300).