A motivated, experienced, and committed paramedic with a consistent track record of achieving the highest standards of care. Vicki is fully committed to the New Hampshire Emergency Trauma and Medical Services System with a proven record to collaborate with stakeholders throughout New Hampshire to effectively evaluate, organize and ensure high quality patient care in the prehospital setting.
- B.S., Public Safety Management Granite State College, 2010
- A.S., Paramedic – Emergency Medical Services New Hampshire Technical Institute, 1995
- A.S., Business Administration Specializing in Accounting New Hampshire Technical Institute, 1994
Emergency Service Affiliations
- Paramedic/Firefighter, Washington Fire Department, 1990-2000
- Paramedic/Firefighter, Deering Fire Department, 1996-1998
- Paramedic/ALS Training Officer, Milford Ambulance, 1995-2016