|This continuing education will provide a systemic review of asthma in both the adult and pediatric populations. Specific topic areas covered include prevalence/trends incidence of asthma in NH, airway anatomy, pathophysiology of asthma, identification of asthma in both the EMS and formal settings, EMS management of asthma and long-term management of asthma.
• Describe the current and projected burden of asthma in New Hampshire.
• Describe the general anatomy of the respiratory system.
• Describe the pathophysiology of asthma.
• Describe the diagnosis and management of chronic asthma.
• Describe the identification and management of asthma in the pre-hospital environment.
Registration is only permitted within the defined registration window. Prerequisites must be met at the time of registration. Courses where pricing is listed as "grant funded" covers course tuition only. Overtime/backfill eligible courses will be specifically noted.
Registration Opens: Thursday February 01, 2024 @ 08:00 Registration Closes: Wednesday April 24, 2024 @ 16:00