Thursday, 18:00 - 20:00
Crew Resource Management and High Reliability Organization
October 20 @ 18:00 - 20:00
The program will discuss two aspects of field operations, crew resources management and high reliability organization. At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Explain the need for crew resource management.
- Describe the four principles of crew resource management used in military flight programs.
- Describe the interaction between the four principles and give examples of their use.
HRO/Culture of Safety:
- Describe the operational conditions in which high-reliability organizing (HRO applies.
- Describe the principles of HRO.
- Describe how HRO manages risk to reduce or eliminate adverse effects.
Registration is only permitted within the defined registration window. Prerequisites must be met at the time of registration. Applicants will be notified within two business days with the status of their applications. Courses where pricing is listed as "grant funded" covers course tuition only. Overtime/backfill eligible courses will be specifically noted.
Registration Opens: Wednesday July 20, 2022 @ 08:00 Registration Closes: Friday October 14, 2022 @ 16:00