- Connect the first 50-foot length of hose to the proper discharge.
- Connect an additional 50’ length to the first length.
- Flat load these two lengths, leaving a grab loop just shy of 50 feet.
- Finish by moving the last tail of hose out of the way.
- Join two additional 50’ lengths of hose, creating a 100-ft length.
- Place a nozzle on the male end.
- Place the nozzle on top of the previously loaded lengths of hose, facing toward the direction of pull.
- Flat load the rest of the 100-ft length on top.
- Once all of the second 100-ft length of hose is loaded, connect the female coupling to the male coupling from the first length.